- Launch a government-wide initiative to fully implement Article 5.3 across all federal departments and agencies with robust policies, instruments, monitoring and public reporting.
- Assist subnational governments with the full implementation of Article 5.3.
- Provide funding for independent monitoring of and reporting on industry actions and government adherence to Article 5.3.
- Prohibit all federal government partnerships and collaborations with the tobacco industry.
- Divest tobacco industry holdings from the Canada Pension Fund and all federal government investment vehicles.
Learn more about tobacco industry interference in this country.Download Fact Sheet