- Adopt the draft Governmental Decree on “Protecting the State Policy Related to Tobacco Control in Public Institutions and Establishing the Rule of Communication of State Servants with the Tobacco Industry” as soon as possible.
- Disallow participation of the tobacco industry in public health policy setting and implementation.
- Ban and denormalize CSR and charitable activities from the tobacco industry.
- Disclose all records of meeting with the tobacco industry.
- Implement a code of conduct for public officials to guide them when dealing with the tobacco industry.
Learn more about tobacco industry interference in this country.Download Fact Sheet