- Raise awareness of the WHO FCTC and specifically Article 5.3 within the whole of government.
- Establish a government taskforce to oversee implementation of Article 5.3, under the MHMS.
- Establish an overarching national standard guideline procedure for transparency when government officials interact with the industry.
- Prohibit and regulate tobacco industry contributions to politicians.
- Prohibit all tobacco-related CSR donations, sponsorship and funding assistance.
Learn more about tobacco industry interference in this country.Download Fact Sheet