- Advocate for the new proposed Control of Tobacco Products and Electronic Delivery Systems Bill (2018), to be urgently passed by parliament.
- Ban all forms of contributions (CSR and political) from the tobacco industry.
- Develop a robust tobacco taxation policy in accordance with FCTC Article 6’s price and tax measures to reduce the demand for tobacco.
- Develop and implement a code of conduct for government officials and political leaders to limit interactions with the tobacco industry to only when strictly necessary.
- Ratify the Protocol to Eliminate Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products which was signed by the government in 2012.
Learn more about tobacco industry interference in this country.Download Fact Sheet