- Develop a comprehensive and time-bound national strategy to raise awareness on and curb tobacco consumption and tobacco industry interference in public health policy making.
- Cascade and mainstream WHO FCTC Article 5.3 and its guidelines within and among government departments involved in planning and monitoring of tobacco control policies.
- Strictly ban tobacco industry marketing and promotional activities, directly through its so-called CSR activities or indirectly through its affiliates.
- Expose harmful effects of and ban consumption of ENDs and HTPs.
- Require the tobacco industry to submit information on tobacco production, manufacture, market share, marketing expenditures, revenues and lobbying activities.
- Increase prices and excise tax on tobacco products, including ENDs and HTPs, to further reduce smoking prevalence and improve public health.
Learn more about tobacco industry interference in this country.Download Fact Sheet