- Tobacco-related CSR activities must be banned.
- The government must adopt a code of conduct for public officials to guide their interactions with the tobacco industry when strictly necessary.
- There must be a procedure for disclosing the records of the interaction (such as agenda, attendees, minutes and outcome) with the tobacco industry and its representatives.
- There must be a program to create awareness specifically around Article 5.3 for government departments.
- Include Article 5.3 in the drafted updated law.
Learn more about tobacco industry interference in this country.Download Fact Sheet