- Develop an FCTC-compliant tobacco control law to protect the public, particularly children and vulnerable sectors of society, from the damages of tobacco use.
- Ban all tobacco-related CSR activities.
- Ensure transparency by recording all interactions with the tobacco industry which should be only when strictly necessary.
- Implement the guiding principles of FCTC Article 5.3.
- Develop a code of conduct for government officials to provide guidance when interacting with the tobacco industry.
Learn more about tobacco industry interference in this country.Download Fact Sheet