- Implement and enforce Article 5.3 of the FCTC.
- Consistently raise awareness within departments on policies related to Article 5.3.
- Create a mechanism for public disclosure of meetings or interactions with the tobacco industry.
- Limit interaction with the tobacco industry to only when strictly necessary, such as for the purposes of controlling, regulating and supervising.
- Adopt and implement a code of conduct for public officials, prescribing the standards they should comply with in their dealings with the tobacco industry.
Learn more about tobacco industry interference in this country.Download Fact Sheet