- Ban all forms of tobacco industry-related CSR activities as recommended in the WHO FCTC.
- Implement a procedure for interaction and disclosure of records with the tobacco industry and disclose all records of interaction with the industry.
- Remove any benefit given to the tobacco industry, such as duty-free cigarettes for international travelers.
- Require the tobacco industry to report on its expenditure on marketing and lobbying.
- Adopt a code of conduct for its officials when dealing with the tobacco industry.
Learn more about tobacco industry interference in this country.Download Fact Sheet